53rd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank
Participants are required to hold a valid passport and visa when travelling to Korea. Participants must apply for a visa at Korean diplomatic missions or consulates in their countries prior to departure.
*Note: Participants who will be coming from countries under visa waiver agreements with Korea do not need to apply for a visa.
Participants are strongly advised to apply for a visa at least four (4) weeks before the Annual Meeting begins. Those without a visa are not permitted to board a flight or enter Korea.
- Download a list of countries that can enter Korea without a visa: Download
- Download a list of ADB members with visa requirements to enter Korea: Download
Hotel reservation for the Annual Meeting shall be done by 31 March 2020.
For further details, please visit: https://adb2020.org/sub03/accommodation.html
* Upon completion of reservation, 1 night room rate will be charged as a deposit.
All participants including delegates shall arrange for their own insurance for travel, medical care and any other insurances based on individual needs and ensure that its coverage is effective throughout the duration of their stay in Korea for the Annual Meeting. The host country will not cover the cost of any medical expenses incurred by participants.
Participants can easily find information about transportation at the website: (1) How to get to the venue (Incheon Songdo ConvensiA) from Incheon International Airport (2) Major subway stations in Seoul (Gangnam Station, Sinchon Station and Seoul Station) and Gwangmyeong Train Station (3) Shuttle bus information will be updated on the website in April 2020.
Participants who are interested in tour programs shall make a reservation by 15 April 2020. For more information, please visit https://adb2020.org/sub03/tour.html
* Payment will be proceeded only for Course 3: Ganghwa Island Program.
* i.e. Contact details, accompanying person’s information, etc.⑧ Read payment details and policy, and fill in payment information (if needed). ⑨ Review your reservation and submit.
For more information, please visit the following websites: